Silverstone Classic Tickets - One More Chance!

Captain Colonial

Hi gang

If you missed the chance to get tickets for the Silverstone Classic, I've got good news for you. :)

In the organisers infinitive wisdom, in the exhibitors pack we just received, there are 3 sets of complimentary tickets for all three days of the show. This was a complete surprise to us backstage to be sure! However, the policy of the club is that the club officers do not get any outside freebies and enjoy the same level of benefit that non-club officers do, i.e. we paid for our tickets just like everyone else.

So here's what we're going to do. These three day tickets for two people sell for £99 per set (retail non-club price is double that). If you want a set, you can buy them from us for £99 per set including postage, and all the money raised will be contributed to the club's charity.

First come, first served basis by replying below. We will raise an invoice here in the forums you can pay online, so nice and easy. Lord Banks has the comps and will post them to you in due course.

Let's raise £300 for charity, folks! :t-up:

• Like 5

Many views but no offers?

Is no one interested? What would make it happen for you (and don't say a tenner)?

I suspect that most on here have already bought if they plan to go

Could they be offered beyond the club to raise money for charity?

Hmmm, it's a thought David. Would be a shame to see them wasted and a shame to miss grabbing a bunch of cash for charity.

We'll give it some thought...

Derek has an ebay and facebook account for the hope cancer charity

Derek has an ebay and facebook account for the hope cancer charity

Yep, but I'll need Silverstone Classic organisers OK for that, question has been asked...

• Like 1

hi there is only 1 of me ( some say a good thing ) so only need tickets for 1,  is this possible?  if so can I have please if still available

Gary

oh and who do I see about camping?

Here: http://www.silverstoneclassic.com/visitor-info/staying-over/camping

But wait until Andy comes back to you and confirms things please! :)

thanks Scott, will wait to hear from Andy and get sorted with tickets first

Gary

Got my tickets in the post today! Only Saturday though.