Heater
Red 4 pot calipers
Carbon fibre effect mirror covers
Carbon fibre effect rear wheel arch guards
All weather breathable storm cover
Side screen wide breakers
Black rear diffuser (not fitted)
Full set up at factory

Done 305 miles 170bhp, 2.0 litre Ford Zetec blue body with carbon fibre effect front wheel arches.

New house forces sale and not being able to drive it as much as i'd hoped with three kids!

Looking for £17,500 ONO

PM if interested or need more detail.

Thanks Paul

This is the car for sale.

Hope you didn't mind me posting the pictures.

IMG_0004_zpsrf6uxqiz.jpg

IMG_0006_zpsloe5k2du.jpg

IMG_0007_zps03fdogxp.jpg

IMG_0008_zpsgi3omyln.jpg

IMG_0009_zpsx1s6ixf6.jpg

IMG_0011_zpsnxc9wmtt.jpg

IMG_0013_zpsnh5w8g3a.jpg

IMG_0016_zps9qkdnnt4.jpg

IMG_0018_zpsf4cqcdzy.jpg

• 5 weeks later...

Hi All

Not getting much interest in this one. Any ideas how I can catch a buyer?

I'm not sure new Westfields are that popular. Happy to take sensible offers.

Thanks Paul

I wouldn't be discouraged, it's a fine looking car and the colour is superb.

There are always people looking but alas not everyone thinks to look on the WSCC forums.

You could try PistonHeads or Locost Builders but as I'm sure you're aware it will be a matter of price in the end.

I wouldn't suggest Ebay unless you stick a reasonable reserve on, or even state a buy now price, as Ebay buyers tend to expect a bit of a bargain and you may attract some plain stupid offers.

Finally, the more relevant information you can put in you advert the better.  The more you can describe your car details the more confidence it may inspire a potential buyer.

What a shame you've got to consider selling it.

Hi All

Not getting much interest in this one. Any ideas how I can catch a buyer?

I'm not sure new Westfields are that popular. Happy to take sensible offers.

Thanks Paul

It's a fine looking car.  Love the mirror covers!

I think your problem is the age/price.

Westfields tend to be 15k or less in my opinion.  Older very high spec/powerful cars seem to go for around that mark or newer lower power cars around the same.

Whilst not doubting the cost to build etc is substantially more, 17.5k is pushing the ceiling a little in my opinion.

Lovely looking car though and as above, shame you re selling.

Dave

Lovely looking motor…hopefully someone will take it off your hands...

Thanks everyone - I did suspect price and age. If I cant shift it for around £16-17k then I'll probably hold onto it for another year and then try again.

Thanks again. Paul

• Like 1

There's not really a right or a wrong with this sort of thing, in the end someone will pay what they will pay.

Some sales channels seem to typically advertise stronger prices, some weaker; Pistonheads, when I've occasionally looked seems to be at the strong end, the clubs Boardroom is definitely at the weaker end of the price range - it's been the occasional topic of debate for years, how the club membership as a whole tends to somewhat undervalue the cars. It's almost like we're such a friendly club, we want to help others on to the path to ownership ;)

Yours is a very smart looking car and no doubt should be worth the asking figure or there abouts. (The best color, too :) ). However, price wise, it's dangerously close to what similar age Mega S2000's start at.

Westfields also have this weird pattern with s/hand pricing. You have to remember that age very quickly becomes almost an irrelevance to most people. Most models will have a sort of natural price, which once they hit, provided they're looked after, they will stick at for years and years. This is fantastic for anyone looking to own long term, but the flip side is, unfortunately, fewer people - but they are out there, will pay a premium for near new.

It's a car that makes little financial sense, typically, to own for a year or two, but can cost virtually nothing but fuel and servicing costs to own long term.

Good luck with the sale though, it looks worth every penny in the photos!

If you decide to keep the car and look after it i am 95% sure i will want to buy it from you for the right price in March!

Its the colour i would want with the right upgrades and throttle bodies etc.

Just putting this out there, i have a garage available from Feb and my bonus to part fund the car comes in March so can't buy before then.

Cheers!
Ben

Hi All

Looking to sell my 2015 - 65 plate Blue Westfield FW SPecial Edition

Westfield FW complete kit purchased from factory, upgrades include

Upgraded throttle bodies with ECU
Sports turbo seats
5 point harness
Wide track suspension
Front & Rear anti-roll bars
Heater
Red 4 pot calipers
Carbon fibre effect mirror covers
Carbon fibre effect rear wheel arch guards
All weather breathable storm cover
Side screen wide breakers
Black rear diffuser (not fitted)
Full set up at factory

Done 305 miles 170bhp, 2.0 litre Ford Zetec blue body with carbon fibre effect front wheel arches.

New house forces sale and not being able to drive it as much as i'd hoped with three kids!

Looking for £17,500 ONO

PM if interested or need more detail.

Thanks Paul

Post below is serious if you are interested in sorting something

Cheers

Ben

If you decide to keep the car and look after it i am 95% sure i will want to buy it from you for the right price in March!

Its the colour i would want with the right upgrades and throttle bodies etc.

Just putting this out there, i have a garage available from Feb and my bonus to part fund the car comes in March so can't buy before then.

Cheers!

Ben

Hi Ben

Yes, that should be fine. Give me a shout when you're ready and we can sort something if it hasn't sold.

PM me if you want to for a private chat.

Thanks Paul

Hi Ben

Yes, that should be fine. Give me a shout when you're ready and we can sort something if it hasn't sold.

PM me if you want to for a private chat.

Thanks Paul

will do - don't know if I need a minimum number of posts to PM?

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
2 hours ago, paulmainstone said:

Reduced to £16k. Seems the new ones aren't so popular.

I wouldn't say that. It's just that if you are in the market for a Westfield, then £16k gives you a broad spectrum of options. 

You can go for a very new build "bog standard" car or an older well developed car with a long list of desirable and expensive options. Or something in between. 

Depends what floats your boat!

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.