Buckmore Park Karting

Kevin (Mr T)

Wishbone bush to chassis. Lower right front wishbone, rearmost bush.

Two sitting on the kitchen worktop :d Next day delivery from Westfield.

Drove past you this morning as you were going towards a12 from fordham :)

Any probs give me a shout, i have a complete set of spare wishbones if you get stuck.

Can't say I saw you, I was probably half asleep and on my way to work :d

Why not come to mine, Dave - then we can pick up Pete on the way - happy to take my daily for more comfort than the Westy.

I'll use their helmet.    So sha'll we forget the Thurrock meet and just meet Dean?    Just means one stop.        By the way, what is at Crossroads thing on the A206? 

To be honest I was thinking of using my old lid, but when I got it out of its bag the rubber around the bottom edge fell off in bits and some of the liner fell out!!! So I think you might well be right :-)

I find that mine (an HJC) is the only make that'll fit my peculiar shaped bonce having spent much time trying all that my local bike shop had to offer.

Are we all wearing carnations in our lapels or is a general 'oi, oo are ya?' going to be the order of the day? You won't miss me, being beardy and having a girlfriend in tow who is ever so slightly ginger.

Kev, I'm really sad that you can't join us. Suffering occasionally with your own ailment (and having cured a strained muscle gained on Tuesday) I know just how debilitating it can be. I guarantee that yoga, breathing and water works a treat.

Their lids can't be crap,  they would need to satisfy their insurers.    At Rayleigh Karting they use Bell and Shoei helmets.

I find that mine (an HJC) is the only make that'll fit my peculiar shaped bonce having spent much time trying all that my local bike shop had to offer.

Are we all wearing carnations in our lapels or is a general 'oi, oo are ya?' going to be the order of the day? You won't miss me, being beardy and having a girlfriend in tow who is ever so slightly ginger.

Kev, I'm really sad that you can't join us. Suffering occasionally with your own ailment (and having cured a strained muscle gained on Tuesday) I know just how debilitating it can be. I guarantee that yoga, breathing and water works a treat.

Just look out for 2 pensioners and the a few youngsters, under 50 :d

• Like 1

I'll use their helmet. So sha'll we forget the Thurrock meet and just meet Dean? Just means one stop. By the way, what is at Crossroads thing on the A206?

Nothing really I'll be sitting on the side of the road. Not sure whether to bring Westy or not cos of weather. So I could be in a very old grey Renault Clio 1.2 you know,or the Audi,hopefully the Westy and god forbid could even be in the cab. Which means your probably be there 20 minutes before me.