Buckmore Park Karting

Kevin (Mr T)

We need to sort what time to meet

I would say 2.30pm your side of the river Dean.

That gives us 30 minutes to the circuit and 15 minutes to park up and sort ourselves out ready for registration.

Is that near the C P Hart Bathrooms warehouse?

We don't need no bathtubs Kev,   we are already driving them.

• Like 1

I'll see you all there but like Kevin I'm suffering a bit! Yoga and luck will see me right though. No Westfield ride for me, the daily will be doing the job.

I'm off to polish my helmet now.

Is the offer of a lift still open Mike? I don't think I will know until the day if I can drive, but I would certainly like to watch if I can't!

Sure, if your back is still bad, I can bring the daily though

Sure, if your back is still bad, I can bring the daily though

Bad back or not, I would rather clamber through the cage for a proper ride!

Sorry guys, I've had to call it and there is no way I'm going to be able to make it Saturday, either to participate or watch.

Gutted, but I'm sure there will be another time.

Sorry to hear that Kev,there's a couple of days to go you never know. Does anybody know the format of the day,times of registration,briefing and so on?

The event runs from 3.15pm (registration) to 9.00pm (presentation). There is a 30 minute practice/qualifying plus the 3 hour race.

Kevin, Shame you're not well enough.   Put up another post to find a replacement.     

Sorry to hear that Kev,there's a couple of days to go you never know. Does anybody know the format of the day,times of registration,briefing and so on?

You should of registered on line Dean, tells you about the event. I had an email from them-

Dear Mr Holdgate,

Thank you for registering for the Three Hour Endurance on Saturday, 17th September 16. Please report to the Clubhouse Reception at 3.15pm to physically sign.

Please remember to wear shoes or trainers, not sandals or open-toed footwear.

Drivers UNDER 18 yrs will need to be accompanied by a parent / guardian.

If you have any questions, please contact us.

Regards,

Anybody for a link for registering, been in the site and registered for point but not the race.

Mike, if there is a spare westy dear going, I'll join you.