above and beyond

Gary Taylor

Having had the pleasure of meeting Geoffrey at Stoneleigh this year, as humbled as I am to read Gary's post, I'm also not surprised to hear of Geoffrey doing this. Glad you had a better day today!

Well done Geoffrey.

• Like 1

Well done Geoff, services above and beyond the call of duty!!

• Like 1

Not only is Geoffrey a really nice chap, good company and full of stories and laughs, he is also really good at keeping secrets which I am grateful of lol  :d

• Like 1

Wow.... Don't know what to say or put as I feel "humbled" at everyones comments.

Gary had joined me on holiday and it was the right thing to do.

I am going to leave it at that as if I keep typing I will sound all ....daft....

Thanks everyone and thanks Gary.

It is very much appreciated.

• Like 2

Nice one Geoffrey,

Now if you could pick me up tomorrow and take me to work that'd be great.

Thanks

:)

• Like 2

Top man!

I've not had the pleasure yet, but having read the scribe's posts on here, it comes as no surprise to me that Geoffrey would help a stricken fellow member in this way.

• Like 1

Well said Gary. I've had the pleasure of driving around with Geoffrey for 2 days of his trip up here and he really is a top man (just like yourself). It doesn't surprise me at all that he took you home after your breakdown. He isn't the sort of guy that would leave a friend stranded. Having said that, he did leave several of his possessions at various places around Scotland this last 10 days, so it is a wonder that he didn't lose you somewhere along the way! (sorry Geoffrey, we said we wouldn't mention that!).

Hope you can get your car sorted soon Gary and I look forward to our next run out.

• Like 1