Discounts for Anglesey trackday July 1st

SteveH

Just a quick heads up.  A few of us are off to Anglesey on Friday July 1st, open pitlane trackday on the Coastal layout (the best one, in included the Corkscrew section).

List price is £149 but we can get it for £129, any extra drivers welcome - PM me for discount code please.

Event is run by Circuit Days, good bunch of guys  :t-up: .

Steve H

Can't believe there's no takers for this one? £129 is an excellent price for Anglesey. :t-up:

There'll be at least three Westys there, maybe four if a certain blue VX gets fixed in time. ;)

There's a nice little group booked into this one now. Plenty of room for more though. :t-up:

• Like 1

All being well I will be there in the afternoon.

Not been to Anglesey so looking forward to it.

All being well I will be there in the afternoon.

Not been to Anglesey so looking forward to it.

You'll enjoy it.  :yes:

There'll be at least three Westys there, maybe four if a certain blue VX gets fixed in time. ;)

:(  :(  :(  :(  :(  

:(  :(  :(  :(  :(  

Bags of time to get it fixed Mike, get spannering!  :t-up: .. or you could always revert to plan B again.  :getmecoat:

This one is filling nicely so I'd suggest getting booked if anyone else wants to join us................

Steve

New car still wont be ready........

on rolling road on Tues 2nd, so will give this a miss was looking forward to being there!

• 2 weeks later...

The day is nearly upon us.  :t-up:  I wont be getting away till after 4 this aft, so should be at the circuit between 8 and 9 I'd guess.

Weather's looking like a dry morning with showers in the afternoon.. it'll be what it'll be I suppose, as the forecasters have been very wrong on some of the past days I've done there. :)

• Like 2

Well, the weather gods were not too angry! We had a beautiful dry sunny morning, then around lunch time it started to cloud over. Some quite heavy showers in the PM which dried out nicely in between, meaning I didn't need to switch wheels.. just sat it out while the track quickly dried out.

Couple of vids:

Me and pal in the red Westy, just about got going, when he had to pull in with a vibration which turned out to be loose / missing bolts on a drive shaft. :-(  ..easy fix though.

And one from the red Westy later in the day, chasing Steve H and my car with my lad Pete at the wheel.

Great day out on Friday and good to see so many sevens and other lightweights out on track.  Good mix of conditions during the afternoon made things interesting, especially on slicks  :d .

I meant to track down the other Westie drivers to say hello but the day escaped from me, as usual  :laugh: .  Anyhoo, hope you had a good day fellas.

• Like 1

I arrived for the afternoon session just as it started to rain!

Anyway it soon dried and I had a great time on this track for my first time.

I also didn't get chance to talk to any other Westie owners as I was either on track or hiding from the rain showers.

Thank you to SteveH for arranging a discount.

• Like 1