Abingdon track day - 17th June

Dommo

A bit late but myself and Stuart (the stoat) have just booked on to this one. Is anyone else booked on? First track outing since the upgrades for me so guaranteed comedy spinning...

You must of got the last slots ... Fully booked now

I'm going along with a friend in a mk2 golf. Mine is the White narrow. See you there!

Can't wait, really like the Abingdon track. For reference I am the sensible orange one that does not spit flame and make hissing sounds on the way past.

Can't wait, really like the Abingdon track. For reference I am the sensible orange one.

Have you been on a sunbed or had a spray tan? :laugh:

No sunbeds but many saunas to loose weight so I can keep up with your forced induction treachery.

I'm working that day so wouldn't have been able to come anyway, but have a great day, chasps!  Oh...and pick me up a souvenier piece of Dommo's car

• Like 1

Cant make this one - got an afternoon Go Karting after work! I'll do my own spinning there

So tomorrow I aim to get the car ready. New brake pads all round, fix a weeping core plug and sort a minor exhaust manifold gasket leak.

All packed... weather can't make its mind up so may be taking the land rover round at this rate

Dried out pretty much after the sighting laps and even turned a bit sunny :d

I now have a new list of upgrades. And no, none of it is to replace stuff that fell off.

• Like 3

I now have a new list of upgrades. And no, none of it is to replace stuff that fell off.

:laugh: