Snetterton June 14th Track Day

Cleggy the Spyder Man

Yup Tomorrow will be very interesting as all i got is R888s :( just hope there's no standing water

Kev....

excuses excuses - always the same :laugh:;)

We've been camping a few miles away from the track since yesterday. Rain. Oh the rain, unbelievable!

And I managed to forget to bring my rain onesie bin bag suit thing!!! Tomorrow will be interesting...

well I hope not a tent - jeesh

looking forwards to seeing you - let's try and park up in the paddock together if possible?

Look out for Kev with his orange MK, me in a yellow caged westy and Dick/Tony towing a yellow westy (being towed by Tonys van I believe)

well I hope not a tent - jeesh

looking forwards to seeing you - let's try and park up in the paddock together if possible?

Look out for Kev with his orange MK, me in a yellow caged westy and Dick/Tony towing a yellow westy (being towed by Tonys van I believe)

Sorry only just seen this as we had limited phone signal most of the time while camping. Was good to meet you guys briefly yesterday, hope you enjoyed yourselves, can't believe the weather held up for us!

Looking forward to the vids gents...

• Like 1

I really hope you dodged the deluge of rain falling in the local area!

• Like 1

Sorry only just seen this as we had limited phone signal most of the time while camping. Was good to meet you guys briefly yesterday, hope you enjoyed yourselves, can't believe the weather held up for us!

and you too :t-up: 

had a great day despite the noise issues - I was giving it pretty much the full beans on the last session of the day (with the exhaust can facing under the car) and didn't get black flagged so must of helped with the noise

we travelled all the way home pretty much with dry cars on the trailer but got totally soaked in the space of ten minutes on the final stretch - so had to dump a soppy car in the garage after a pressure wash off :angry:

I did get a couple of videos :t-up:

• Like 1

Had a great day , After getting over being black flagged on 2nd lap for noise

No videos as my SJ cam is dead after doing new update on it

Was dry all day few little showers on way home till 1 mile away and the heavens opened

Kev.....

Clark get them Videos posted

a bit of footage

• Like 2