Introduce myself

Dave Pritchard

Hi there, just thought I'd introduce myself. I've just bought a westfield SEIW mazda SDV so thought it'd be a good idea to join as a member.

Some of you may recognise the car I've bought as it's the one built by Tig brother I believe.

Hi Dave & welcome,

Your not to far away & it's the Black Country meet on Sunday if you fancy a run out.

Andy

Was a very nicely built car  :yes:

Welcome to Westfield ownership.

Welcome!!

Ayup

Welcome, and as said, it's a cracking car you've got yourself their, have fun with it, and get those miles on! :d

:ww:

Great car, hope to see you at the Black Country meeting on Sunday!

Hi guys, thank you for the welcome and the invite on Sunday. We're at a bbq Sunday but if I can get away early enough I'll try and head over. If not I'll keep my eye open for future runs. Thanks for the build blog link that's a brilliant valuable bit of history on the car. The last owner decided to change the wheels to revolutions but it still looks a great car and good fun. Bought myself a set of second hand sidescreens lastnight to help keep the wind out on the long runs. My ears still hurt from the wind noise driving the 3.5 hours from pembroke on Monday!!

Welcome to the club, hope to see you in the not to distant future.