Zetec exhaust manifold identification

congorobot

I have been looking for an over the rail exhaust manifold for a zetec engined car. I noticed another member on here Billy TC has exactly what I am after in his avatar. I have tried PM ing him but he has not been on here since then. Is anyone else able to contact him to pass on my question, or able to identify the manufacturer from his gallery picture.

TIA

Dave

I think the Robin Hood ake 'kit spares' ones are over chassis.

• Like 1

It has some similar details to the Simpsons manifold, at least from a distance in that pic.

• Like 1

It has some similar details to the Simpsons manifold, at least from a distance in that pic.

Quite right Dave, it's a Simpsons manifold on the car.

Wahoo!

Lovely pieces of kit the Simpsons systems. The XE one I had was superb, real performance gains from it too.

Dave (congorobot), my Westy is currently in at a local exhaust fabricator. If you're interested in a bespoke manifold, he may be able to help. He didn't have a website but you can find him here: https://m.facebook.com/originfab/

His name is Niall and tell him Rab sent you

Cheers Rab, I phoned Simpsons today but they said they would need the car Pity they are at the other end of the country. Will give Niall a call.