Manchester Area - Glossop Car Show Sat 21st May

Onliest Smeg David

It's the Glossop Vehicle Enthusiasts Club - Annual Transport Show this Saturday 21st May...

Link to Glossop Car Show

Looks like it may be worth a visit!

4621124330.jpg

Use this thread to post interest and arrange getting together to head over or meet up there.

Unfortunately I'm playing host to visitors so will be unable to get along.

We are booked in to show with Richard ( Bioman), MartynV, Rickyboy100 and Molestrangler. Possibly Pre-lit Steve and Tuonokid might be visiting. That's to my knowledge so I reckon it will be a good doo.

I am hoping to wear my new WSCC T-Shirt, even if I have to do an 'Ed China' and wear a long sleeve thermal under it.....pleeeease let it be warm.

If anyone else can come along we are on the Tiger pitch, come and see us.

• Like 1

We are booked in to show with Richard ( Bioman), MartynV, Rickyboy100 and Molestrangler. Possibly Pre-lit Steve and Tuonokid might be visiting. That's to my knowledge so I reckon it will be a good doo.

I am hoping to wear my new WSCC T-Shirt, even if I have to do an 'Ed China' and wear a long sleeve thermal under it.....pleeeease let it be warm.

If anyone else can come along we are on the Tiger pitch, come and see us.

Hoping to go along weather dependent, fine weather only for us, but we will be carparking it so we don't get trapped in the show as it were........

Will be visiting but also parking in general car park as need to be away mid afternoon.

Never seen sooooo many posts from Manchester AO before, sorry John

thanks terry!

Never seen sooooo many posts from Manchester AO before, sorry John

This is an area John wanted me to take up when coming on board.

Just seen the weather forecast for tomorrow, which is grim, so we are not going to this show.

On the up side there is a car show in Ashby de la Zouch on Sunday, when the weather is forecast to be better.