SOLD - Woodford 10ft x 5ft7 Lightweight Trailer

Mark (smokey mow)

Offered For Sale is my Single Axle Woodford Lightweight Trailer.

This was bought new by myself direct from Woodford in March 2010 (receipt available), it's been used approximately 15-20 times to carry my Westfield to and from sprints and rolling roads as well as the occasional run to the local DIY store for sheet timber.

Model LWT-031 10ft x 5ft7" bed (3050mm x 1700mm), 1300kg gross, 960kg load capacity. Currently this trailer retails at just over £1800. There are more dimensions on the Woodford website here which can be found here:

http://media.wix.com/ugd/2e3ed5_14347d9429834837967934e2b3a258ea.pdf

The trailer is also being sold with an AL-KO AK 160/300 coupling lock; this allow the trailer to be secured either whist towing or unhitched from the tow vehicle. This was an optional extra at £115 when ordering the trailer.

This trailer is lovely and light and very easy to move around my garden by hand, behind the car its very stable to tow and very easy to balance with the Westfield on it. My only reason for sale is that I've just ordered something smaller and lighter to take the single seater since I'm not sprinting the Westfield anymore.

Overall the trailer is in very good condition with no damage. The silver paint top coat is pealing on the wheels revealing a further coat of black paint below, but this is cosmetic only.

All the photos were taken recently (25/04/16) with the exception of the photos showing the car on the trailer.

Offers invited in the region £1050, viewing is encouraged and welcome. - NOW SOLD

PM or email me wsccessex@btinternet.com

The trailer is located in Colchester Essex

• 3 weeks later...

Bump

New trailer arrives in a week so now actively looking to get this sold.

Price now reduced and offers are invited.

Great trailer, this - I have the same one

I could be tempted. Not near my car right now to get any measurements. Would this take a narrow car with a wide track front end? Do you know if this would fit into a garage? My garage has 7ft door opening.

I could be tempted. Not near my car right now to get any measurements. Would this take a narrow car with a wide track front end? Do you know if this would fit into a garage? My garage has 7ft door opening.

Mine is a standard track wide body, but I believe the 5ft7 wide bed will take a wide track.

The dimensions are all in the link in the first post (2230mm) but no it won't fit through a 7ft door. I think you'll struggle with any trailer unless the wheels were under the bed.

Bump

New trailer arrives in a week so now actively looking to get this sold.

Price now reduced and offers are invited.

Have you tried putting it on gumtree, my trailer had three buyers within a couple of weeks and no feed - you do get some strange messages/contact.

Good luck.

Now sold and going to another Westfield owner

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.