Grp WF Race seats x 2 Black used

Paul Ash

2 x WF Grp race seats as removed from my SEiw.

in need of recovering, 

They have built in bases, so will bolt straight to floor or onto seat runners

£75each

Carriage extra - prefer collection

Gatwick area.

IMG_5597_zpsqlzobiob.jpg

IMG_5599_zps5wc0uv1k.jpg

Hi Paul,

How wide are they? Just wondering if they will fit in my narrow but I expect not.

Thanks,

Ian

Hi Ian, I have these in my Narrow. I have had them recovered. They are a light weight good seat.

410mm wide at the front

HTH

Hi Paul,

Thanks for measuring. I think they're going to be narrow enough but I've got covered interior panels so I'll measure tonight and get back to you.

Ian

Hi Ian, I have these in my Narrow. I have had them recovered. They are a light weight good seat.

This throws people quite a lot; Westfield have had a least two versions of the grp shell over the years, one does fit a narrow and the other doesn't, yet both look very similar designs.

Measuring is the only sure fire way to tell!

I agree with Dave I bought a pair of Westfield race seats for my Narrow only to find they wouldn't fit then found that Westfield originally made a Narrow and Wide version of the race seats !

I measured the space last night and what with the covered inner panel and the carpet on the tunnel I only have 370mm to 380mm so these seats are no good for me unfortunately :(

• Like 1

Ok no Worries

Still for Sale

• 1 month later...

Hi Mash

Deposit received. Thx.

Will PM you.

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.