Hello - new owner

AlexST

:ww: join the club - my wife thinks I am mad too!!

Well they didn't turn out very good. Will get some proper pictures soon.

I don't intend on returning to sanity anytime soon. Far from it. Contemplating a trackday at Woodbridge tomorrow, except I've still not sorted a trailer. 135miles each way and a day of abuse round the track what could go wrong...

:ww: from Essex. My wife doesn't think I'm mad, but only because she is in denial!!!

Hello from another Hampshire member.  You've got a windscreen so you can't be that mad...

X2 hello from Hampshire mate....although I'm right on the dorset border.

You making stoneleigh on the bank holiday weekend?

Ross, the AO has organised the start from Salisbury cathedral 7.30am on the Sunday...should be a blast ( I mean a hoot!)

Mart.

:ww:  ,  Cant see the pics but description sounds up my street , Enjoy the club and most of all the westie !!!!

Hi Alex and welcome to the club.  As Ross says, there are a couple of Seights in Fareham and I have one of them.  I have not been able to use it much recently due to life getting in the way, but will hopefully get some time in the summer.  Enjoy your new car, looks great.

Jas