Blyton Trackday on Friday 8th July.

John Williams (Panda) - Joint Manchester AO

A quick question about the area; is there a petrol station near that sells super unleaded?

The Murco station at Gainsborough, which is just a few miles away, has super unleaded, or at least it did when I was last there in January.

According to the owner of Blyton there are two in Gainsborough - A Gulf and a Jet 

Thanks Gary.

You have reminded me that the Murco I referred to has now become a Jet garage.

• Like 1

Thank you Garry and Steve, vital to know the way my car likes a drink!

• Like 2

Booked :)

See you there.

• Like 1

Im Booked on with the Indy again, see u all there,had a great day last year

But rest of the camb's lot wont be there as there in Scotland on tour

• 3 weeks later...

Booked. Excited to do only my 2nd track day :-D

How many are booked so far?

Booked. Excited to do only my 2nd track day :-D

How many are booked so far?

Good Question: only 11 so far so you get a nice empty track; so dont tell the others!

Only kidding its a very nice circuit and i have to say in a biased way the WSCC drivers are most conscientious and you wont knowthey are on the track with you.

Cheers

Panda

• Like 1

Booked! Will be up on Thursday night :t-up:

• Like 3

How do go about booking Mr R for some tuition for my additional driver?

Mr R, will be offering the morning sessions FOC.. on a book on the day basis;

For the afternoon he will be doing private lessions with Clear Motorsports (as he need to pay bills and mortgages)

i'm tring to get another free instructor as well....

cheers

john

Thanks John :yes:

The way I'll run my bit is like this...

Morning:

20 minutes per half hour sessions, one per person, on a 'first come, first served, book on the day' basis. The 10 minutes between gives time for car changeovers, a little bit of contingency in case of stoppages, etc. Please be at the sign on hut ready to go at the session start time, to avoid things running behind. If you are late I will likely b******* off for a wee or some food as I won't have much chance otherwise!

Afternoon:

Edit: 2:15pm - These have already booked up - thank you everyone! If a session becomes free again I will post up a message to that effect. 

These can be booked directly with me in advance, again in 20 minutes per half hour slots. Cost per slot is £15, but if you wish to book two or more slots then you will get the 'changeover period' as an extra freebie - so £30 would be 50 minutes, £45 for 80 minutes, etc. Payment on the day is fine, unless you're feeling really organised / generous :d

If you would like to book a slot, please get in touch directly and I will get that sorted out. Please be ready on time so it doesn't impact the rest of the afternoon slots.

At the moment my availability is:

1:00 - 1:25: Novice session, I will be doing this one as a freebie to anyone who would like it - book on the day as per the morning.

1:35 - 2:25: Steve Colls (two slots)

2:35 - 2:55: Russ Halley

3:05 - 3:25: Gary Lucas

3:35 - 4:25: Rhett Turner (two slots)

4:35 - 4:55: Trevor (trevturtle)

Reserve: Chris King

I will have two helmets with me both fitted with intercoms - I find these extremely useful when out on track. If you'd prefer to use your lid that's fine, but it does limit the amount of information that can be transmitted. In this case I find it very useful to come in mid-session for a quick chat, then back out again after :t-up:

Any questions, please shout up!

I'll book the 2.35 slot please Adam. 

Oh go on then  :d

15.05 please