Clutch footrest on a SE Narrow

Ian Bunker

Could anyone please advise on how it might be possible to fabricate a footrest for the clutch foot in a SE Narrow footwell? It has got pendant pedals and short of tucking your foot under the clutch pedal its just so uncomfortable holding your foot & leg in the air. Any ideas welcome. Thanks very much 

Short length of aluminium angle riveted or bolted to the side of the tunnel.

Hi Ian,

You're not too far from me mate. Do you get out to any meets?

Mart.

• Like 1

I just tuck my foot behind the pedal. Been meaning to make a foot rest, but haven't got around to it.

Jen

• Like 1

Yep, get some ally angle, no more than inch wide, drill 2 holes in it, bolt it to the side of the tunnel. Tip, dont bolt it at same height as the clutch pedal pad you'll catch your foot on it. Lift it up from that point so you slide you heel back on the floor then rest. Make sure you can keep your heel on the floor.

Bolt it on with 5mm rivnuts or remove the panel use a nyloc nut n bolt.