Binky, Binky, Binky!

Dave Eastwood (Gadgetman) - Club Chairman

Next episode is up and running on YouTube!

• Like 3

Been waiting such along time for this episode, just watched it. His fabrication and welding skills are just amazing.

Can wait to see the finished car, shame I can't make Goodwood to see the unveiling, will have to wait for the you tube video

Another good watch and the outtakes

Bob :d  :d

Im a Blinky newby, just watched the first one and must catch up on the rest now. It's a break from Jeremy Kyle I'm currently addicted to on Youtube!!

It's a break from Jeremy Kyle I'm currently addicted to on Youtube!!

I'd keep that to yourself. :)

• Haha 2

lol no I've no shame. do you realise how much better you feel after watching an episode. I have all my own teeth, not on drugs, need I say more............ :getmecoat:

Another good watch. Am I the only one who thinks the end result is going to weigh an awful lot though (relatively speaking)? They're not exactly sparing when it comes to making all those steel covers and brackets etc.

Coming from someone with no engineering experience or knowledge mind you...

It won't be a lightweight, but remembering back to the early days, when they were discussing their plans, I'm sure I remember it being developed as more of a road car that could, in moments of madness, be used as a daily driver. Obviously, that doesn't stop it being used on track. But it meant they wanted to use steel throughout, rather than composite (grp etc) parts, and that it was designed with strength in mind, as well as serviceability, hence the flip front arrangement. They're also going to great lengths to close out gaps that could be rust traps etc, for longevity.

That's also why it has central locking, electric Windows etc!

It's turbocharged too, so they can always play with the boost a bit!

I'm surprised the British Steel Industry is in trouble with the amount they get through :)

• Like 2

I'm surprised the British Steel Industry is in trouble with the amount they get through :)

The steady decline of the British Steel industry started when Cleggy stopped building his Spyder :oops:
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

Im all watched up to the current episode now and Ive enjoyed every minute so far. 

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

Episode 13 should be live on YouTube by now!

• Like 1