sexy steel bits

SteveD

due to a massive change in plans i have for sale the following (all brand new still in wrapping and boxes ) all for 20.16v vx  :D

farndon steel crank

farndon steel rods

omega intruder pistons

lightweight steel followers

qed 46v cams

steel flywheel ( with ignition triggering teeth machined in )

:0  + lots more parts tel me if your interested in any bits 07753426976  reason for sale im going to devote all my spare time this year to taking the p*** out of the welsh git  :arse:  ;)

due to a massive change in plans

im going to devote all my spare time this year to taking the p*** out of the welsh git  

Scuse me for being pedantic - you've being doing that for the past three years  :devil:  :D  ;)  :D  :)

Or are you going Ford powered  :blush:  :devil:  :blush:  :devil:

yes ! yes i have mark but  :0 and there is a but ! i have not been spending not nearly enough time taking the p*** out of the welsh git ,so like i said i am devoting all my spare time to the cause  ;)

quote! or are you going ford powered  !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

oh my god spam boy ! how dare you wash your mouth out with soap :arse: ford power that's slander ,you will be hearing from my soliciter ,i use the same one as phil mitchell  :0 he's good and you know it  :angry:  :0  :durr:

Who's Phil Mitchell  :durr:  :blush:  ???  cos it went whoosh right over me ead that one  :)

:0 Mark you need to spend less time out enjoying yourself and more time watching contentious soaps.   :D

Phil Mitchell is the ‘ard nut with the bad throat on Eastbenders.

:blush:  :blush:  ;)  Sorry - Eastenders is something I can honestly say I have never watched, along with most soaps - except for Emmerdale  :blush:  :D  :)  :D  Nay Mr Wilkes  :D

except for Emmerdale         Nay Mr Wilkes  

Not for a while then. :p  :D  :D  :D

Andy :0

WHAT THE HELLS GOIN ON HERE ??? EMERDALE  ! MR WILKS  :(  :arse:

Posted on Jan. 24 2003,15:14

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WHAT THE HELLS GOIN ON HERE  EMERDALE  ! MR WILKS    

Must be after your bedtime.  :devil:  :p  :D  :D  :D

Can I have Seth Armstrngs job please  :p  :D  :)  :devil:  :D

Go fishing, surf the net, blag free beer at pub for lunch, go shooting, blag free tea in the cafe - go home for dinner before back down Woolpack for more free beer  :D  :durr:  :blush:  :D  :)

Has this thread lost the plot yet  :devil:  :D  :blush:  :durr:  r just me  :durr:  :D  :D

Steve - did you know it the Chinese New Year soon  :devil:  :D  It's the year of the sheep  :sheep:  :sheep:

don't start me off on the nip's steeling all our chippies and then just to top it off they start selling rice  ??? what's all that about then  :arse:

seem's a lot of people have seth's job  :0  :love:  :love:  :love: mmmmmmmmmmmmm beer  :love:

back to the matter in hand Steve,

Are these the steel bits made from the 'arcing up' lump i saw on your bench?

and why do they call you 'thrush' davies at work? is it cos your an irritating nunney!

ha ha

smithy aka welsh git

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.