SE Narrow Dashboard Template?

Ian Bunker

Might anyone be able to supply me with a template (drawing) for an 1995 SE Narrow Dashboard please?

I can get it printed out on a large format plotter so it could be pretty much any kind of file format

If it did the steering column position that would be a real bonus 

Many many thanks 

Ian Bunker 

With the varying body moulds used over the years I would suggest you would be better cutting your dash to suit your car , the old dash would be a good start for a template and if there are any errors in that one you can then make the replacement perfect .

Plus 1 to what Julian said!

Though I'd go even further, how the cars built can affect the shape/fit of the dash too!

To give you an example, my old car was aeroscreened from day one, so my scuttle had never had a windscreen sitting on it. I trimmed the beautiful Mickmade carbon fibre dash to fit perfectly and follow the line of the scuttle.

Five years or so ago, I took the aeroscreen off and fitted a full windscreen. This changed the shape of the scuttles top edge enough that the dash no longer matched that well!

• Like 1

Whenever I have fitted a new carbon dash, I have always started by making a template up with 3mm thick MDF.

Then use the template to cut the carbon dash

• Like 1