wscc class on the day

pete g

when wscc are all in one class on the day what do I enter when in j2

The Westfield class if you want to or the relevant Racing car class

Which specific event are you thinking about?

gurston is first question for event

I could also enter 1600-2000  forced induction [mine is 1595cc] racing

or 2000 and above class racing

with westfields I would be with the lads. but ground clearance might be problem getting up the slope to startline.

cant remember what paul did with his formula ford

Your best to go in the Racing car class Pete, mainly for location in the paddock and running with like cars for timing purposes.

Easy for you, Unlimited Racing car, sorted  :d

ok cheers

looks like I will have to make some new friends :laugh:

Yes, but the good news is your old ones still talk to you  :yes:  :yes:  MAYBE

Looks like you'll have to hang around with me and the rest of the racing cars.

Unlucky mate :)

I've entered the class on the day in most cases 5a for me.

The only exception is Harewood due to it being a BHC round where I've entered in the Westfield Class due to them not running class 5a on the Sunday.

I'll still talk to you.

Mind you I think you are aging as you appear to have forgotten that you had a turbo!

Most of the time you enter a racing car class on the day.  I don't think I have ever been grouped in with the Westfields - they tried at Loton -= I pointed out that I wasn't in a Westfield and they moved me back to the class that I had entered originally - kept my old number and paddock space so parked with Westfields but competed against Formula Fords.

Will be interesting to see how your FF Ecoboost does against a 600bhp Gould, not many of those at club level but plenty of Forces with turbo's or supercharged hayabusa engines weighing in at c300kg  :) .

Pete - I assume you have upgraded to a Speed National A (OPEN) licence - I think is needed for your car?

Paul

Lets hope they split class 37 at Harewood or we will be against Mark in his OMS

It's not nailed on by any means Jackie will do that Terry. I can run in 5a on the Saturday but the Sunday was a problem as they are not running that class on the Sunday as it a BHC round meaning I would get less runs than everyone else. I suggested to her that she created a class 37c for anyone registered in the Westfield speed series that wasn't driving a Westfield.

Given my lack of experience in the car idoubt you'll have too much to worry about anyway.

I'll still talk to you.

Mind you I think you are aging as you appear to have forgotten that you had a turbo!

Most of the time you enter a racing car class on the day.  I don't think I have ever been grouped in with the Westfields - they tried at Loton -= I pointed out that I wasn't in a Westfield and they moved me back to the class that I had entered originally - kept my old number and paddock space so parked with Westfields but competed against Formula Fords.

Will be interesting to see how your FF Ecoboost does against a 600bhp Gould, not many of those at club level but plenty of Forces with turbo's or supercharged hayabusa engines weighing in at c300kg  :) .

Pete - I assume you have upgraded to a Speed National A (OPEN) licence - I think is needed for your car?

why do you think I forgot it has turbo. I know its in 2000 and above but gurston have 1600-2000 turbo class. I did not know whether that still mean with the 1.4x my  quess is not .

yes it will be interesting to see how car goes against some of them very expensive cars . hope they don't get to disappointed

yes I have nat A OPEN licence

Im getting old and my eyesight is failing, I missed the forced induction bit of your original post.

Not seen that class before, is it a Gurston special?

See you there, I'm entered Saturday and Sunday in the "real" Formula Ford class ☺