Playskool Cage in a SEiW - Tall people

owlscastle

Does anyone who have a Playskool cage fitted who is around 6ft 3 and have no problems with cage height?

I dont want to buy one and find my helmet pokes out of the top of the cage

Thanks

Remember seating will have an impact!

Does anyone who have a Playskool cage fitted who is around 6ft 3 and have no problems with cage height?

I dont want to buy one and find my helmet pokes out of the top of the cage

Thanks

I have fitted one over the winter.

I am 6'3" tall.

No problem

Don't know about Playskool but on a Caged cage my double drive of similar height is too tall, maybe by 1-2 inch when has helmet on so if the Playskool one is taller you may be OK. He likes a fairly upright seat though so that may also be a factor, more reclined would be better. Other thing to watch out for a where the line of sight is, the top bar at the front of the cage is also too low for him really.

The playskool cages are caged cages. Like what was said earlier your seats can make a huge difference, especially if you have seat runners.

If your passing bicesster and its working hours (I keep the car at work)..You are welcome to take a seat and see there your head is...You'd need to take a note of seat height as well.

I'm 6' 4" and granted only have a half cage but I'm well below where the front of the cage would be.

Comfortably fit under my half hood for example.

My seat I bolted to floor though.

Dave

If your passing bicesster and its working hours (I keep the car at work)..You are welcome to take a seat and see there your head is...You'd need to take a note of seat height as well.

Thanks for the offer, dont go that way often. I have ordered a cage, my seat is floor mounted so I believe I should be OK.

That's cool you would have been offered/subjected to one of my Factory tours which I'm yet after 18 years still not put any sizzle into.

• Like 1