Quaife 4 Speed Type 9 Dog Box - SOLD

Fraser

Quaife 4 speed type 9 dog box, 2.04 first gear, 1.0 4th. Standard length input shaft.

I bought this second hand from Garry Bunn (Derby and Notts AO) in Nov 2009. He purchased the box new from Quaife and used it for sprints and hillclimbs and the odd track day. Back in 2009 he said it had been stripped and inspected twice during its life.

Since I fitted to my car in early 2010 it did half a dozen sprints and hillclimbs before I had an off in 2011. After being off the road for 2 years, since 2013 I've done about 200 road miles. Since I no longer do sprints or hills I've decided I need to change back to a more road/track friendly spec and gearing so it's up for sale again. It's still in perfect working order, having done so few miles. Oil changed every year and always run on Fuchs Titan Race Syn 5 75W90 oil.

Pics on this Dropbox link: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/pjr7nfftvnte2sd/AADxsxAsOFEIP68-gl5-rBcua?dl=0

Note, it won't come with the reversing light switch in pictures, might need that for my new box when I get one.

£1300, NOW £1200 ono. located in West Lothian, Scotland. Pickup preferred, no idea how much carriage would be.

Now SOLD, thanks.

• 3 weeks later...

BTTT. Could possibly meet somewhere mutually agreeable if that made it any easier.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.