For Sale: Mrs Westy

westy

Due to funding my new project I need some more readies.  

Mrs Westy:

A few previous owners all spending variable degrees of money before selling on at a lost.

Can be seen working (sometimes).

Questions and offers welcomed here.

(afternoon dear)

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• westy

• chrisbin

• Mrs Westy

• stu999

Top Posters In This Topic

mileage

Very low considering the age - but all in perfect working order.

Bodywork

Nothing wrong with the bodywork :love:

what she go like?

The tall first gear does mean a slight amount of delay but no problems once going.  I have been running the 5.5" clutch with Mrs Westy but really the 7.25" would be more effective.

Now you're really in trouble......!

I was thinking about asking if anyone could suggest something to do in the Northampton area tonight......but perhaps I could come down your way for a test drive......??

Would it be worth the trip?????

:devil:  :devil:

considering the age

Ooooh you were doing so well until that part of the comment

what she go like?

She doesn't start up well in the cold mornings either  :D

but perhaps I could come down your way for a test drive......??

You mean of the Westie of course....

What does she rev to  :D  ;)

Is it worth asking the AA to undertake a full survey  ???  :)  :D  :devil:

and has servicing been carried out a suitable intervals  :p  :devil:  :D

Having seen several different versions of Mrs. Westy, it is difficult to decide which 'model' she really is. If she really is the ginger wild haired muppet character that appeared for a while, would you consider taking my pet antelope (Margarita) in part exchange? Naturally, I would be happy to make up the balance in cash.

If however, she really is the 'driving all over a dusty field' version then I fear we are incompatible and I must repectfully withdraw my offer ....  :blush:

Hey Westy,

The mere fact that you have got away with this thread especially as Mrs Westy has not only seen it but contributed means you probably ought to keep her. Not many good ones about, even fewer with a GSOH.

Unless, that is, you are making these comments on your way to intensive care having been severely chastised with a rolled up newspaper.   Ummmmmmmm perhaps another reason to keep her.     ;)  ;)

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.