Warwickshire Area - Curborough Track Day 1 - 18th May

Steven (WE51STE)

• 1 month later...

Original post updated again - We have had a couple of people pull out so these spaces have been offered to the reserves although as its last minute they might not be able to make it so if you are interested and available let me know.

Hi Steve, I can make the afternoon, is it possible (spaces permitting) to book just the afternoon? If so what would be the cost?

If not I'll be along to watch anyway, possibly try and blag a passenger seat as i've never been on a track before.

Cheers

Ian 

Hi steve

If there's still a space I'd like to tag along.

Cheers

Phil.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Steve,

What's the start time?

• Like 1

Hi,

Just a quick e-mail to remind everyone of the Curborough Track Day On Wednesday ( 18th May 2016 ).

If the people who are attending get there around 9:30 to set up get ready, the track will open at 10:00 and then close between 13:00 and 14:00 for lunch then open again till 17:00.

There will be a BBQ during the lunch break ( Burgers and Hot Dogs etc ) also some Extra Hot Naga Relish for the Extra Stupid ^H^H^H^H^H^H Brave ;-)

If you can bring your own flask / water / pop to keep you hydrated during the day.

If your driving on the circuit you will need to bring the rest of your money and a crash helmet ( also required for passengers ).

There are also petrol stations on both sides of the A38 so you will be able to keep your Westie topped up.

More information on the Curborough Sprint Course can be found here : http://www.curborough.co.uk/

***** BREAKING NEWS *****

There are road works near Curborough and Netherstone Lane is closed which means you will need to approach Curborough from the main A38.

Unfortunately, If you have not already paid your deposit then all the places are taken up for our May Track Day although you are more than welcome to come and watch or even sign up for our September Track Day.

Have a safe day and hope to see you soon.

BCINU,

Squadron Leader Steven Mead

Hi Yanto / Fildyke,

Unfortunately, there are no spaces left although you are more than welcome to come along and watch / blag passenger rides etc for our May Track Day this week.

You are more than welcome to join our September Curborugh Track Day.

Regards,

Steve

Ok steve no problem. I may come along after lunch and see if there's any spaces pm.

Cheers

Phil

Thanks for the update Steve, I hope to be along in the afternoon and will try to blag a passenger ride.

Ian

yesterday ...weather forecast said scattered showers (mildly moist), it was sunny all day

Todays forecast is 'cat and dogs' in the morning.  it's  6:30 and p*****g it down in Derby

It should be fun :-)

Just got back from a fantastic day.

The weather was pretty good with a few dry runs during the day.

Cheers Steve, I hope to do another one. :yes: