Yellow Westfield on the M5/M6 today

M444TTB

Was it anyone on here trailering their yellow Westfield on the southbound M4 5 or M6 (I've no idea which I was on at the time!) near Birmingham late morning today? I was on my way home having picked up my Porsche 996 from an engine rebuild in Bolton. Looked like a nice car from what I could see.

Well spotted sir was returning from Northampton Motorsport after sort out & mapping of the new engine

• Like 2

New toy now working properly, 2 small but difficult to fix electrical problems resolved by Troy & his teams determination.

Felt the need to go out & test drive on some very wet roads yesterday afternoon, still smiling :)

Definitely will be running on 1C's this year as planned, far to exciting on road rubber.