New member, new motor!

JamesR

Evening all!

So after a long talk with myself about my plans to start a new build at the same time as renovating / extending the house, common sense (Ha!) and laziness got the better of me and I bit the bullet and purchased the new car with all the hard work done for me.

Unfortunately since it's arrived it hasn't stopped raining for more than a few hours to be able to take it out beyond the end of the driveway and back again!  Looking forward to a long hot summer!   :d

Here she is being kindly delivered by the seller.  I gather some of you on the forum around the Midlands might recognise it??

Westfield%20S2000_zpsdwr4vu82.jpg

• Like 3

ooooh, best Westie, best colour. very well done that man...

• Like 1

Isn't this the new '250' Westfield are unveiling at the Autosport show? Well done this man ;-)

Welcome, and Ash's S2000 is a cracking example! (I was going to say Ash's old S2000, but he doesn't keep them long enough to be "old", and the word itself, just doesn't do the car justice!!!)

Have fun with it, you will catch a break in the weather, we've had the odd nice day or two, even in the last fortnight of biblical floods etc. The key is to have the car ready to go, so that you can take advantage of the opportunities as they come up.

• Like 1

Thanks for the positive comments!  Ash has done a very tidy job in the build and I'm really happy with it.  

This is my first Westfield, and very different to anything I've driven before so I'm expecting a steep learning curve, hence waiting for a very dry day before I take it out.  

I was planning on SORN'ing it for a couple of months, but there's something to be said for having it ready to go if we get an unexpectedly nice snap of weather - good shout Dave   :d