Holy Moley !

clansman

It is insane, over 3000 bhp on what we would class as low (or normal) octane fuel.

I'll believe it when it wins Le Mans or another similar WSCC round!

I guess if I re-profiled the bonnet, cut the scuttle away, removed the seats and sat sideways in the boot box, I could get it in mine!

• Like 1

it looks mighty impressive, maybe even in the might Xflow range! :suspect:

there are a few articles about that seem to think its all a bit pie in the sky and wont be reliable. shame if thats the case

Well there is no denying those figures, but as they said it is a world away from having it drive in a car. The heat from those 4 turbos in any enclosed space will be huge and is why the Veyron has multiple radiators and was one of the biggest issues they had to overcome.

I love the engineering as taking a huge block of alloy and cnc machining it into that engine is a work of art to my eyes. I also love there are people with enough expertise enough money and are bonkers enough to make it all work.

I will not hold my breath for the car but what they have already is interesting

• Like 1