MSA Consultation Process

Nick Algar - Competition Secretary

MSA Consultation Alerts

Before (most) MSA rules are changed in “The Blue Book” there is a period of consultation where interested parties can comment on any new proposals. In the past the only way to know that rule changes are proposed is by reading about them in MSA Newsletters or on the MSA website.

There is now a service where anyone can register with the MSA to get an e-mail alert when a proposal to change a rule is made, giving  them plenty of time to comment on the proposal. You can sign up for alerts that concern one or as many disciplines as you like. It is very simple and only takes a few moments.

I’m sure that many will find it useful and the system will help us all get the rules we need. To sign up visit this link:

https://www.msauk.org/The-Sport/Regulations/Proposed-Changes-for-Consultation

Look at Red box on RH side, tick the discipline you want and sign up.

• Like 2

Thanks Nick. I just signed up. The small print says to keep an eye on my spam folder as well as my inbox :)

• 11 months later...
  • Andy Banks unpinned this topic