High spec X/Flow engine for sale

John Loudon - Sponsorship Liaison

High spec Ford X/Flow engine

1698cc built by Rob Morley of Protune to highest specification.

Producing 165 bhp and 140 ft/lb torque. Revs freely to 7500 rpm (7800 limit)

Accralite forged pistons, drysumped, blueprinted bottom end, Cosworth bolts, Piper hot rod cam, ported narrow stem / big valve head, Titan roller rockers, lumenition kit, twin 40 Webers, custom made exhaust manifold and aluminum repackable silencer, AP Racing uprated clutch etc etc

Available with all ancillaries inc carbs, starter, alternator, exhaust system, fuel regulator, Omex rev limiter / shift light, dry sump tank and plumbing etc etc.

£2095 ovno. Cost nearly double to build.

Contact John Loudon

02476 511518 / 07971 576848 or email jloudon@usa.net

HOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW MUCH :(  :0  ??? I WILL SELL YOU A DRY SUMPED 2.016V VX WITH T/B'S AND DTA FOR THAT MUNCHKIN BOY

Yes Stevie boy, but unlike yours this engine is reliable. It keeps its flywheel attached and doesnt rattle out big ends like a machine gun on a regular basis :)

Now be a good boy and dont ruin my thread  :love:

oh dear dwarf boy touched a nerve have i  :0 well flywheels will sheer bolts and big ends will go when your putting out serious bhp my little chum  :arse:  ;)oh and in your book i take it once means regular basis  :p

In the Blue corner we have John LOUDon with a large bag of chips  ;)  :D

And in the red corner we have Steve "Diplomat" Davies with his flies down ready to deposit some used Stella  ;)  :D

Smithy you can be ref  :p  :p  :D

one more thing dwarf child , i have the right wheel nuts on my car  ;) please note my wheels yes not just one but wheels as in two of  :arse:  did not fall off at aintree like yours , just thought i would remind people in time for the presentation  :arse:  ;)  :love:  :blush:

The crowd is getting bigger, we all want to watch, my moneys Red corner. go :devil:

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.