Christmas run to the coast

Robin Parker (Red Spider) - Yorkshire AO

SSccchhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Its a secret.

#Scarbygate - Does the rest of the video exist, or has it been irretrievably erased?

As Geoffrey said, Great write up Robin. ( What price have you put on "that" video? )

• Like 1

Good photos and video. One of these days I will buy a cardboard box that is coloured blue! :)

Barry

Good photos and video. One of these days I will buy a cardboard box that is coloured blue! :)

Barry

Blue with 2 white stripes  ;)

#Scarbygate - Does the rest of the video exist, or has it been irretrievably erased?

As Geoffrey said, Great write up Robin. ( What price have you put on "that" video? )

Video suitably edited for reasons as not to cause embarrassment to the guilty parties.

I was going to carry on filming along he seafront, but the amount of traffic would not have made it very entertaining.

• Like 1

Thanks again Robin, for a great day. Next time I will ensure all day attendance!

'Nuf said in the video. I am, of course, suitably embarassed, but also in very good company!

Hi guys

Only a quick post from me with Andrews best two photos of the day. It was a great day out and thoroughly enjoyed by myself and Andrew. Happy New Year by the way!!!

here are the pictures;

IMG_5191_zpsavund0pa.jpg

IMG_5197_zpsuojqbax1.jpg

Barry & Andrew