Allsorts for sale shortly

windy

I will shortly have for sale the following:

- Cobra highback seats, black vinyl with yellow piping. Drivers side has seat slide for rake adjustment. Both seats bolt through std floor fixings in wide bodied car £200 pair.

- Home made aluminium heater with high capacity Sierra matrix and Mini motor. Also with all ducting, floor vents and screen diffusers included £70.

- 4 core Westfield ally radiator with fabricated aluminuim housing to mount vertically on front of chassis in wide bodied nosecone (not ducted nose). Would be excellent for V8, YB or Vauxhall engines that require high cooling capacities (fan not included) £120.

- Compete set of 7x15 TSW blade wheels in black (powder coated) with centres and bolt in valves £160.

01582 624709

TSW's the same as young Mr Blatmans are as rare as Hens teeth, especially if they have been powder coated.  So I would imagine they will be used as a makeshift shelf somewhere in his garage ;)

TSW's the same as young Mr Blatmans are as rare as Hens teeth, especially if they have been powder coated.  So I would imagine they will be used as a makeshift shelf somewhere in his garage

Yep, that's my thinking, although I'm going to clean them up and use them as a nest of tables in the lounge...... :0  :0

I've got first dibbs on the ally rad to, subject to Windy taking a tape measure to it.....................

Blatters,

You have mail.

Scott,

Aeroscreen will put me in a minority class for next year so will stick to what is best supported i.e. list 1A tyres & windcreen.

Windy

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.