Silver Powder Coated XE Spark Plug Cover

gee_fin

As it says, shiny powder coated silver spark plug cover for XE. Yours in return for one bottle of Stella.

"shiny powder coated silver spark plug cover" - I would've thought the bidding would be in babychams  ;)  :p  :D

Westy - you'll be wanting the transparent perspex bonnet & UV lighting to go with this little beauty now then ...  :devil:

Steve

Its ok I have taken down the florescent lighting in the garage and have put that under the car.  I have also installed a frumpy 70’s tall lamp including a flowery shade that I have attached to the roll bar.

I do like the idea of a transparent bonnet though…

Now to find a place for those 4 21” subs I have bought….

Tch tch what is this 'cans' you speak of? Bottles if you please. I'm not some northern heathen.

Tch tch what is this 'cans' you speak of? Bottles if you please. I'm not some northern heathen.

if your mean those little green bottles that take 2 swigs to drink then Im afraid you are a girl ;)

• 2 weeks later...

All this talk, of girly bottles of Stela and babychams.

I have to add to 2p worth.

I have a spark plug cover in ......

Wait for it .........

"day glow orange" :angry:

You so know you want this!

Just been sprayed

Make you engine bay glow....

in the DARK!!!

However it has c******m on it :sheep:

Email me for a photo.

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.