Silverstone Classic 2016

Captain Colonial

• 1 month later...

Just incase anyone is in the same situation as I was. If you didn't put your registration number on your infield pass. Tuesday the 31St of may is the cut off for alterations via the website otherwise you have to go to Silverstone and physically alter it but you need your tickets to do so

Just incase anyone is in the same situation as I was. If you didn't put your registration number on your infield pass. Tuesday the 31St of may is the cut off for alterations via the website otherwise you have to go to Silverstone and physically alter it but you need your tickets to do so

Could you expand on that - I can't see on the email confirmation or the booking confirmation what I entered for my car details - as I booked it back in January I can't even remember if it asked for my car details (it may have done ??)

How can anyone check what it thinks you're bringing ??

I wouldn't worry about it too much. We get an updated version of the most badly laid out spreadsheet EVER from the organisers every few weeks with all the details of tickets purchased and people attending. If there's a detail you think is missing or incorrect, then PM me and I'll fix the spreadsheet and send it back before the day.

Thanks Scott - I did think looking at the Silverstone booking website and their receipts it did look a little bit disorganised  ???

Would it be possible (closer the time) to make the spreadsheet available in the members area - perhaps along with the parade lap registration list from Clare at A-Plan. I just worry at the thought of turning up assuming everything is ok and then finding out someone has the wrong or missing details ..... :)

Colin   

p.s if you ever need an Excel spreadsheet sorting out, my dearest is an Excel / VB guru !!

I could probably make a redacted version of the spreadsheet available in the members only area (sans personal addresses / email address / phone numbers / etc.) after the final update after booking closes tomorrow night, and after I liaise with Clare.  Appreciate the offer to sort out the spreadsheet, I'll handle it, just need a stiff drink first!

Scott. They would be very helpful. A good sanity check to make sure we have all done it correctly!

Hello all

I don`t know if you have seen my post but I am hoping for an entry into the  SILVERSTONE CLASSIC 90s GT Event.

My car is the only Westfield that has been officially registered  in the  GT car British Championship in 1996.

I need some support to make sure I am there

Please let me know what you think

Regards

John

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Me too. Have added the Sunday ticket as well now that I don't have any restrictions on staying over.

Reminds me, I must get the camping gear out of the loft and checked over! It's not been used since Stoneleigh three or four years ago! :laugh:

Reminds me, I must get the camping gear out of the loft and checked over! It's not been used since Stoneleigh three or four years ago! :laugh:

Sounds perfect  :suspect:

Not seen an email yet, could you let us know who the sender is? Worried has been moved as spam.

Donotreply@Seetickets.com is the sending address for mine.

Received mine yesterday but slightly confused. I booked for 2 adults at the club rate for self and SWMBO and email confirmed with two separate ticket numbers happy days. Envelope contained a single ticket with pull off tabs for Saturday & Sunday and a programme voucher. Ticket has of the numbers on and the programme voucher the other? Email says not to contact them until 72 hours before the event if there's a problem? Has anyone else got their tickets?