Silverstone Classic 2016

Captain Colonial

No Idea, but as it's more than 4 months away I'm not surprised.  Tickets for shows usually arrive pretty quick, but those for events like games at Wembley or this sort of thing often don't ship until a fortnight in advance - don't worry.

On that note, I'm pleased to tell you that Clare from A-Plan has started a new thread to sign up for the parade lap in the Members Only Area of the forum - they are kindly organising everything for us, doing the wristbands, the paperwork, everything. :t-up:  So keep an eye out - thanks Clare and thanks A-Plan!  (Clare's also going to be at the show and partying with us as well - great news! :) )

Does anyone know when the tickets arrive for this? Paid for mine ages ago and no sign.

Maybe I should RTFM, but wondered if anyone knew :)

My ticket purchase email confirmation has this statement...

"Tickets will not be despatched until nearer the event, and may not be received until the week of the event. If you have not received your tickets in the post, please check the status of your order by going to http://www.seetickets.com/CustomerService. If you have still not received your tickets please contact us no later than 7 working days before the show."

My ticket purchase email confirmation has this statement...

"Tickets will not be despatched until nearer the event, and may not be received until the week of the event. If you have not received your tickets in the post, please check the status of your order by going to http://www.seetickets.com/CustomerService. If you have still not received your tickets please contact us no later than 7 working days before the show."

Yup I should have RTFM!

Thanks for doing that on my lazy behalf :)

I'm just trying to buy my tickets for the weekend and camping. Do I have to buy them separately in two transactions, or can I get them together and only pay the once?

Sorry if I'm being a bit thick.

Forget that, I am being thick.

Looked at it properly now.

Tickets and camping booked.

Booked for Friday and Saturday :-)

:):t-up:

Remember everyone, the biggest early booking discounts end on 31st March, so don't pay more than you need to, buy your tickets now!

• 2 weeks later...

Tickets booked for Friday and Saturday. See you there.

• Like 1

Your final reminder that today is the last day members can get the great and best Early Bird prices for the Silverstone Classic - please book now! :t-up:

http://forum.wscc.co.uk/forum/index.php/topic/116811-silverstone-classic-wscc-members-discount-code/

You can even pay an extra £2.50 for insurance when you're booking so that if you have a personal issue that prevents you from coming, you can get a refund.

When you've booked, be sure you register for the parade lap on Saturday, being administered by our great friends at A-Plan Insurance (thanks Clare and Co :) )

http://forum.wscc.co.uk/forum/index.php/topic/118640-silverstone-classic-2016-parade-lap/

What is the best thing to do if you are camping and parking inside the track?

Set up camp first and drive in or drive in and walk out and set up camp?

What is the best thing to do if you are camping and parking inside the track?

Set up camp first and drive in or drive in and walk out and set up camp?

I guess this is something quite a lot of us need to understand, how the camping will be organised and how we arrive set up camp and get our cars to the infield. And I guess the same will apply in opposite on the Sunday. I've also got to work out how to get everything packed into/onto the Westi. Hopefully helmets won't be needed for the parade lap or that will make things really interesting.

As linked before:

http://www.silversto...ng-over/camping

So it depends on you as to when you arrive, really. New camping arrivals each day can start at 7 AM, but you need to be on the club stand by 10 AM if you want to park your Westfield there and do the parade lap. Or you can arrive the night before until 11 PM, set up and drive onto stand next morning.

There has been no communication to me at all regarding the need for a helmet on the parade lap.