Silverstone Classic 2016

Captain Colonial

I can highly recommend Woodlands campsite, I've stayed there many times :t-up:

I'm just trying to work out how to get my caravan and Westfield there :rolleyes:

Great incentive to get my XI finished, but will be there anyway.

• Like 1

Just FYI, there will be a blurb in the next WW issue on the event and also the early bird club specific discount code as well. I'm going to try to post something up in the members only area with that code soon but I'm awfully busy with real world cack and in a place with rubbish wifi, so please be patient. :)

EDIT: Discount code now up and pinned in the Members Only area.

• 2 weeks later...

Daft question alert....

Do you leave your car inside the venue and walk to the campsite or take your car with you each night?

Will WSCC have there own area of the campsite as part of the deal?

The twice I've been cars could be left on the circuit infield on the club stands, but most took them out to the campsite.

Hi,

I live locally and have left cars on the infield overnight on several occasions, a lot of people do, and I've not heard of any problems.

I'll be there all three days, probably won't have my car finished in time though, but it will be great to see plenty of Westfields there.

Regards

Gary

Will WSCC have there own area of the campsite as part of the deal?

No clubs have their own dedicated campsite area at the event. There is one general campsite but it is well equipped and rated.