Fully fitted waterproof cover *SOLD*

Castlecroft

I've got a fully fitted water proof cover, it has fleece lining and a water proof top, perfect to keep your westfield covered over the winter. It's in very good condition no rips / tears and has adjustable straps to create a snug fit. It fits a wide-bodied westfield, with an areo screen and an RAC roll bar. I am selling it because i am getting a cage fitted to the westfield so it will no longer fit.

I am asking for £180, it is quite large so collection would be best but could post at the buyers expense.

Located in Gloucester

20150522_095415_HDR1_zpsxpgtzvsm.jpg 20150522_095436_HDR1_zpscvcscdmw.jpg

Blast, just bought a Hamilton Classics. Is this inside only or all seasons outside?

Hi Andy,

It's a full weather cover, rubberised upper with flock inner with buckle webbing type straps (you can see one strap on the second photo) that can be used under the car to fully secure the cover.

Regards

• 4 weeks later...

I would have jumped on your cover Castlecroft if it fitted a windscreen rather than an aero.

Nice cover tho.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi

Is the cover still for sale?

thanks

Ian

Castlecroft may I ask who was the manufacture of your outdoor westy cover please. ?

It looks to be a well tailored cover.

Hi red flash, sorry but I don't know.... It came with the car when I bought the car earlier this year..

I believe that it may have come with the car when it was originally built by the factory, and as the car was built for Brian James trailers as a demo for their minnow trailer I belive that it was made as part of the whole package, or BJ trailers had it made..

I will re look through all our paperwork which was handed over when I got the car and if there is anything I will pm you.

Regards castlecroft

I must admit, I've never seen such a well tailored, Westfield specific, outdoor cover before. I know they do a similar looking indoor version that's made to order, so it would fit that maybe an outdoor one was done as a one-off.

Looks a nice job, as an outdoor cover user myself, I must admit to more than a touch of envy! Sadly though, with a screen and roof etc, it wouldn't fit mine, anyway. :down:

Hi red flash, sorry but I don't know.... It came with the car when I bought the car earlier this year..

I believe that it may have come with the car when it was originally built by the factory, and as the car was built for Brian James trailers as a demo for their minnow trailer I belive that it was made as part of the whole package, or BJ trailers had it made..

I will re look through all our paperwork which was handed over when I got the car and if there is anything I will pm you.

Regards castlecroft

Thanks for your reply Castlecroft.

We trailer our Westy and your cover looked to be best suited for this.  ie less flapping about whilst in transit.

I know you can strap them down, but the less you have to do is better for the cover and car ;)

Oh we do have a cover that is tailored! (cost near on £400) but is not as well fitted as yours. Its the fit around the cycle wings that's the finishing touch. 

Cheers

Paul

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.