MX5 Parts and Shortened Mazda SDV Propshaft

Mark (smokey mow)

Having a bit of a garage clearout I have the following MX5 parts for sale that will fit the Mazda SDV

Pair of rear uprights, hubs and bolt on driveshafts for a 1.6 (non ABS) = £50

Pair of rear push-in driveshafts from a 1.8 = £25

Shortened and balanced propshaft to suit Mazda SDV's fitted with 1.8 diff - 700mm long (approx 605mm between gearbox oil seal and diff flange). = £100 (no offers) NOW SOLD

Pair of 13" Weller, round hole steel wheels MX5 fitment (4x100) fitted with Avon cut Slicks 180/530 R13. These are IMO still useable, but showing signs of cracking on the tread. The overall width of the tyres is approx 8" so I will guess at these being a 7" wide rim. = £25

I would prefer collection in person from Colchester, however I can also bring to the Speed Series Awards doo, post at cost (except the wheels) by parcelforce or wrap for your courier to collect.

PM or email me at wsccessex@btinternet.com

Mark

132615f3a39592402bac596b8f31c712.jpg

9d6bc4a8afa37d0d6851f93fd0adeb8f.jpg

37192ec3182ef1aea07075ac217534a5.jpg

bc94156295a5ddbf9b0c154a5bda9c9a.jpg

19b0d8383d7c0b7084da96ff2edd6990.jpg

ab74e4c9008abc5eefd0aa31b75e8b61.jpg

0e2760d8bfe75ba2abaa33922a7ed126.jpg

7d8e151eb9b79ad790093002fc5ef22b.jpg

Someone on here was after a propshaft the other day Mark. Not a wanted add but within one of the build diaries I think. Have a search. I posted recommending bailey Morris :)

Someone on here was after a propshaft the other day Mark. Not a wanted add but within one of the build diaries I think. Have a search. I posted recommending bailey Morris :)

Thanks Dave it was Kyle, but looking at his pictures he has the smaller short nose 1600 differential rather than the 1800 diff.

I have a spare 1.8 diff (bolt on shafts) going free if that helps either of you...

Morning gents, I do indeed have the 1.6 diff but I came in here in case it was a 1.6 prop. I've been busy with work so not had mine done yet.

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Bump, list updated and can bring to Stoneleigh Sunday PM

If the prop shaft will fit the lsd on the 1.8 I will take it if you are at stoneleigh on Sunday

If the prop shaft will fit the lsd on the 1.8 I will take it if you are at stoneleigh on Sunday

Hi Andy, yes the prop is for a 1.8 diff, I'll be at Stoneleigh from lunchtime Sunday. Come find me in the marquee from 2pm where I'll be on meet and greet duties.

Hi Andy, yes the prop is for a 1.8 diff, I'll be at Stoneleigh from lunchtime Sunday. Come find me in the marquee from 2pm where I'll be on meet and greet duties.

You wont miss him Andy - he is the racing snake that talks with a funny suffolk twang  :d

You wont miss him Andy - he is the racing snake that talks with a funny suffolk twang :d

cheeky sod, I'm from Essex :d
  • Like 1

• 2 months later...

Hope me replying like this is allowed, not being a full member.  If not please delete.
I have a all new propshaft for a 1.6 Mazda SDV for sale.  This is a propshaft made by Westfield, so not a shortened used one.

It's of a 1.6, factory built by Westfield, that I converted to a 1.8 diff.  Propshaft has done <1000 miles but has been lying in my pile of parts since 2006 IIRC.

£100 shipped takes it :)

Edited by Westfield_MX5

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.