Cheshire & N. Staffs Christmas Curry, Thursday 3rd December

Dave Eastwood (Gadgetman) - Club Chairman

Excellent news Andy!

Fraser also added his name, at the Monthly meet the other night, as did Mark and his driver, mate  ;) Andy

• 3 weeks later...

Bump for next week!

No worries, thanks for letting me know Ash.  :yes:

Room for two more, Dave? :t-up:

Sorry for short notice, but myself and Maurici (new to the area, living in Crewe) were going for some food near Warrington tonight already, so thought might as well try and join you...

Looks like 10 or 11 of us tonight, plus any that "just arrive"!

Just arrived to the pub... obviously I haven't meet you before... so... if someone read this... I'm the guy with green and white branded jacket...

Great night good to see you all and those who came to the wine bar had the treat of seeing old people at play with their old age pensions spent on alcohol and tight dresses........

Great night good to see you all and those who came to the wine bar had the treat of seeing old people at play with their old age pensions spent on alcohol and tight dresses........

Shudder...

Great to catch up with everyone last night, and welcome Maurici - given that I was stood there in the pub with Westfield/WSCC logos all over me, (well, coat and shirt at least), probably be best if I didn't tease you about the Bentley coats, even if I did wonder if you were wearing the entire range at once!

I think we were all impressed by your petrol head commitment to move from Spain and warmth/sun to what can only be described as, ahem, Crewe, and a rather chilly, wet North West England. Well done!

Another great meal from the Eastern Revive, but my word, was the noise level high when they were at their busiest.

• Like 1

Thanks a lot for the warm welcome. Very nice to meet you too.

Bentley? who is working there?

And yes... the weather... lets say that is not the best thing of this area... but I'm getting used to, and by the moment, the overall is worth!

• Like 1