XTR2 For Sale - The Original Demo Car

Malgene

I have to sell my XTR2 registered in 2002 due to health issues.  It is the original demo car as seen on Top Gear, Men and Motors and a variety of magazines.  I bought the car earlier this year knowing that I had health issues but decided to buy it anyway.  The car is currently in the Blue gulf colours and has had an engine refresh by Extreme engines. The car cost me a lot of money purely because there were no others on the market that I could find.

I am looking for offers on the car as I know I probably paid over the odds for the car.  The car is currently back at the factory undergoing assessment and minor repairs to prepare it for the track in 2016. 

Please mail me on andymallon7@yahoo.co.uk if you are interested and we can take it from there.

Andy

Do you have a ballpark figure in mind? I will mention it to a few friends.

Do you have a ballpark figure in mind? I will mention it to a few friends.

I am looking for offers over £15K - I paid a lot more for it so I hope this is reasonable.

I will post a proper advert with pictures this weekend.

Andy

Drool, slaver...  :love:  This one I assume?

1138825338-westfield-xtr2.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Wow - It certainly looks like that now albeit used but not sure of its the same car.  The original demo was in Orange/Black Livery - see it on

you tube below  ;)

I need to work out how to post pictures to the ad but haven't had time to work it out yet - anyone with and ideas?

Malgene

• Like 2

As this is an ad for a car for sale and not a debate on the future of WSC, I'm hiding unrelated posts. Kindly stay on topic - ta.

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.