Yorkshire area email list

Robin Parker (Red Spider) - Yorkshire AO

Not sure if this is in the right place but here goes.

As some of you will already know I'm taking over from Martin van Zeller as the new Yorkshire AO shortly and  am currently trying to put an email list together. After putting the first two of what seems like a never ending list of names and addresses into my contacts they both were invalid addresses, I thought I'd let you, the Membership to do the hard work for me!

Simply put, if anyone from the Yorkshire area, and any surrounding areas would like to be on my list to receive updates and information about meetings, runs out and events then please email me with your name, user name and I suppose most importantly your email address to redspiderwestfield@btinternet.com and I'll add you to my contacts.

Thanks, Robin.

Hi Robin

First of all, thanks for taking over from Martin as AO.  They're big shoes to fill of course, but we're very much looking forward to you putting your own personal touch on it and having fun with the Yorkshire youff. :d

We haven't had the chance to talk since your kindly stepped forward, but not to worry, the AOs get a quarterly membership list that includes the email addresses.  I'll email it to you later today. :t-up:

Thanks again,

Scott

Hi Robin  ...  email sent!