NE7ERS info please

Andy - a15cro

Maybe one more for the north east contingent here.

I had the pleasure of having a blast out with some guys - two Westies and two Dax, and they told me about the Ne7ers meeting at the Church Mouse, which I'm going to try and get along to. I'm wondering if they have a web site or Facebook page, so I can find out a bit more.

I decided to take a risk with the weather looking a bit dull, my daughter came out with me and we headed up to Stanhope, stopped for a coffee, and then noticed a text from the previous night off Mick saying they were meeting up around 10'ish! And this was at 11am, so I replied says I'd catch them next time, anyway long story short, they were at Alston and that's where we were heading so we met there, had a run over to Middleton Teesdale but my co pilot was starting to get a bit cold and weary so I split off and went home via Barnard Castle. All in all a good first proper run. Lessons learnt, have a few more bits in the boot like gloves.

I'm keen to start my mods, like aero screen and different roll bar, but I have to get the geometry set up after my issue! :(

My Saturday run was brilliant until the expansion tank split in two. Was out from 10.30 am to 8.30pm!

The run back over hartside in the dark with 4" headlights and a pop bottle for a header tank was interesting and somewhat enjoyable in a scary way!

I've read the post and seen the pic! That's a strange one, but pleased you got a temp fix.

It was a great view being at the back of a line of 5 cars snaking round the twisties. Need to fashion a cushion to boost Anna up a bit higher, she can't see much being low down in the Jk.

Thought I'd found the facebook page! Turns out I'd tried to join a nuclear energy university class of 76 in China!

Can anyone supply the correct link please.

Hi, can you introduce yourself ? Why you need to be member of NE76er - Nuclear Engineering 1976 class of Taiwan Tsing Hua University? Thx

As Chris has said its kris mcgough who accepts requests on the page so unfortunately no one else can accept, as far as I'm aware

Hi

keen to keep in the loop if doing a weekend run and join the ne7ers at next meeting, been busy working over summer hoping weather holds a little longer!