Winter Clearout - For Sale - UPDATED - Prices Reduced!

KugaWestie

I have just started my winter upgrade projects.

I will be stripping down the car over the next few weeks, and will update when parts are available.

List is as follows:-

Savage Billet Aluminium Switches and Warning Lights:-
Battery warning light - soldered wiring tails
Handbrake light - soldered wiring tails
Heated screen switch - soldered wiring tails
Available now £12.50 per item.
P&P at cost

Electric blue windscreen fillet £20. Collection only from Kidlington or Banbury, or WSCC courier service, buyer to arrange. AVAILABLE NOW

ZK bonnet - REDUCED TO £100
http://forum.wscc.co.uk/forum/index.php/topic/115206-zk-bonnet-electric-blue/ SOLD

RAC Rollbar compete with carbon effect third LED brake light. Good condition. £100. Collection only from Kidlington or Banbury, or WSCC courier service, buyer to arrange. Available now. SOLD

Soft Bits For Sevens Half Hood complete with heavy duty zipped storage bag and home made roof bars £150. This was made to suit the above Rollbar with the third brake light. Really good condition, only been used about half a dozen times. Plastic channel that goes over windscreen is snapped which is the norm. Does not affect performance. Collection only from Kidlington or Banbury, or WSCC courier service, buyer to arrange. Available now. SOLD

Westfield windscreen electrically heated complete with pillars and electric mirrors. All in black. £200. Collection only from Kidlington or Banbury, or WSCC courier service, buyer to arrange. Available now. SOLD

Westfield vinyl covered race seats, complete with subframe. Seats mounted into frame using rivnuts for ease of fitting and removal. Westfield logo on top of seat. One small nick in vinyl on top of seat back on both seats (Photo below is of the worst seat, other seat the nick is smaller), otherwise they are in great condition. Very comfy seats, I have covered 300 miles in a day sat in these with no problem. New from Westfield this bundle would cost £660. Collection only from Kidlington or Banbury, or WSCC courier service, buyer to arrange. Available by weekend.
Yours for £300 all in
SOLD

Westfield wiper motor kit complete. Black wiper blades and universal refills fitted £100. Collection only from Kidlington or Banbury, or WSCC courier service, buyer to arrange. Available shortly. SOLD

VDO Vision gauges, complete with wiring loom connector blocks:-
Speedo
Tacho
Fuel
Oil pressure
Oil temperature
Coolant temperature
The instruments are pictured as below, they are all fitted with Red LED backlight bulbs. The speedo reading is 7325.4 miles. All the senders are still fitted to the car but can be removed if you want them.
There is a bit of scratching on the Rev counter bezel, and the paint has worn away a touch on the speedo bezel.
Brand new all the gauges would cost £448.80 from ETB
http://www.etbinstruments.com/VDO_Price_List.htm
Yours for £225. P&P at cost.
SOLD
Senders would be an additional £75 for Speed; Oil pressure; Oil temperature; Coolant temperature. P&P at cost. SOLD

AA Composites interchangeable aeroscreen kit complete with fitted mirrors. REDUCED PRICE £50. Collection only from Kidlington or Banbury, or WSCC courier service, buyer to arrange. SOLD

Westfield side screens/doors. 2 additional press studs added to provide additional fixing points for half hood. Very good condition. REDUCED PRICE £100. Collection only from Kidlington or Banbury, or WSCC courier service, buyer to arrange. SOLD

Pm's please

I'm In Kidlington at least once a month so can WSCC courier to Peak District if anyone requires.

• Like 1

I'm In Kidlington at least once a month so can WSCC courier to Peak District if anyone requires.

Thanks Russ

I take it the wiper motor, wheel boxes and drive spring were all new with the kit, oh and have you got all the rubber spacers (2 per wiper spindle)  etc for the wiper wheel boxes Gary? 

If so, I'll take them please, my wiper motor was old when I got it and a bit worn, plus I could do with a set of new rubber spacers.

I take it the wiper motor, wheel boxes and drive spring were all new with the kit, oh and have you got all the rubber spacers (2 per wiper spindle)  etc for the wiper wheel boxes Gary? 

If so, I'll take them please, my wiper motor was old when I got it and a bit worn, plus I could do with a set of new rubber spacers.

It was all purchased new in December 2011 Dave.

I can give you first dibs if you like and photograph all the parts once removed, how does that sound?

Bril, :yes:  pending photo then I'll take them please!

No probelm

Bril, :yes:  pending photo then I'll take them please!

No problem, it might be a couple of weeks before I get it all out

Update.

Wiper motor etc - sold to Dave Eastwood subject to photo

Half hood and RAC Rollbar - sold to Sparkymart subject to payment

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.