This weekends work!

Andy - a15cro

The car is currently stored in my unit due to the fact that my garage is not ready to fit it in. So this weekend I've a bit of drive to get it sorted. It used to be split in half as an office as well as a small storage for my bikes. I did get some of the wall down last year but ran out of steam.

Now I wish I had pushed forward and just got it done then. Need to scrap old work bench/junk storage-dump.......... Half a wall to come down and a new light and it should be almost ready to give a home to the Westie!

Still got a bike to move on so may even get that sorted as well while I have my hands dirty.

The car keeps distracting me through my office window!

• Like 1

It needs to come home, I'm convinced the lads are going to break it in some way!

Boom! I'm actually living the dream - garage with central heating complete with integral brew warming shelf!! Sorry, forgot the before pic....

image.jpg1_zpsqyb5iqan.jpg

• Like 1

Makes a change from having to plug an electric rad in.

Aye I have but a measly electric fan heater, but my garage is detached from my 1950's bungalow so I'm lucky to even have electric :d

No pictures I'm afraid at the min but so far my work has involved swapping the rear sets off my Aprilia and putting the standard ones back on as I've sold them and I need to get the bike advertised. Then as a back story, a few years ago I split my garage into half an office half a garage. So I'm in the process of taking it back to what it's supposed to be. I had already started by taking the floor out and the door but work stopped as there was no motivation,,,,,,,,,until now!

Plaster board off the walls, lowered ceiling down today. Need to relocate the work bench and shelving then I stand a chance to fit the car in!

Random one (kinda) what sort of wall paint did you use? Moving to a new build and have a garage to 'rebuild' for it so got to sort floors and walls. Don't think I'll go as far as central heating but never say never!

Ive just used B&Qs own exterior masonry paint to tart it up. When it was bare block work I used a stabiliser fluid like http://www.diy.com/departments/sandtex-clear-stabilising-solution-4l/38251_BQ.prd , before painting with similar external masonry paint. Also did the floor with the same stabiliser before using single pack epoxy floor paint.

• Like 1