Westfield Sprint Car - SOLD

stephenh

Great great car! I'm sure this will sell quickly Stephen. Good luck with the sale mate.

The very best of luck Stephen. This truly is an exceptionally tidy sprint car ready to compete or be a great track day tool.

Good luck and happy searching for the replacement!!

There is a replacement right.....

The next car is a Westfield 1X

The next car is a Westfield 1X

thought you would know the correct use of Roman numerals from your childhood  :d

XI  :yes:  :yes:

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

If anyone who has expressed serious interest in my car please let me know by email or pm if they haven't received a copy of the power/torque graph and the 3 page itemised invoice from NMS for the work carried out earlier this year. I've been struggling to get them loaded onto my computer in a form that I can then email out. I don't have a scanner, and I am getting confused with the scans my wife has done for me and then emailed to me!!

It's an age thing I think!!

ok its a Westfield X1

• 2 weeks later...

Provisionally sold, subject to payment. I'll edit the heading when payment received.

Provisionally sold, subject to payment. I'll edit the heading when payment received.

Congratulations but also slightly saddened that we won't see you out competing next year.

• Like 2

• Hope you don't regret it Stephen

Congratulations but also slightly saddened that we won't see you out competing next year.

Me Too

Good luck Stephen

Congratulations Stephen, but as the others have aside, I'll seem a bit odd, not seeing you out on track in it!

Still, what a fabulous car it's being replaced with!  :yes: 

I hope you have done the right thing Stephen. I think that you had your best season this year and put in some great times

• Like 2

I cannot for the life of me see how to edit the title, but just to confirm, the car is NOW SOLD. Money in the bank, and being picked up in the morning.

You have to click on the more reply options button and use the full editor to change topic headings/titles. I've done in for you though, now, so nothing to worry about!

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.