SEW front lower o/s wishbone wanted

KennyP

Hi folks, just bought my first Westie and looking forward to lots of fun, but found a couple of jobs need doing first. Main one is the lower front o/s (right) wishbone is bent. Anyone got one for sale please? Its a 2005 car and the wishbones are black and made from round tubing. Many thanks. Ken

• Like 1

Excellent, I'm in Hornchurch too, just off the top end of Ardleigh Green Road. If you'd be kind enough to pm me for contact details, I'd be happy to buy one from you. :-) Ken

Steve, anywhere west of the M25 is London to me :) .

Ken,  You are perfectly placed to mix it with the Essex Boyz, meeting is this Sunday.

Ken,  You are perfectly placed to mix it with the Essex Boyz, meeting is this Sunday.

Sounds like the new WSCC boy band!

Steve, anywhere west of the M25 is London to me :) .

Bernie, I think it's an inevitable consequence of the never ending sprawl of the Capital.

I had this discussion with a guy at work and he said  "if you've got red buses then you're in London". I said but they had red buses in Essex in the 50's and it definitely wasn't in London then. He countered with " have you got black cabs"? I gave up at that point purely because the vast majority of black cab drivers live in Essex!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We had green buses in Essex up to the '80's called Eastern National, don't recall red ones at all.

Sounds like the new WSCC boy band!

Yes Dave,  we are all Boyz down here with our singing Westfields.

We have the bass boys Peter Goulding , Paul Dew, Paul Nemesis with the rumbling V8's

The high pitched screamers of Peter Minden and Smokey Mow Mark in their small capacity 4 pots.

For the medium tones we have  myself, Tim Essex, Deano in our 2litre 4 pots.

The Rapper amongst us is Mike R7 WSC in his stuttering Zetec ;) ------------sorry traction controlled Zetec.

• Like 1

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.