PlaysKool Cages Bulk Buy

Plays-Kool

Playskool Cages Bulk buy

Due to the recent announcement about RAC rollbars been non compliant for competition use I thought it would be prudent to arrange another bulk buy for cages. So here goes!

What are you Buying

We have narrow body cages which include Independant rear axle cars and live axle rear cars. We also have wide body cages. All cages come with door bars and fixtures and fittings. Fitting instruction are available to download from our website, via the download link at the top. Narrow cages the door bars need to have the right angles welding on. This is due to the fact that we’ve found inconsistencies with these on different chassis. If this isn’t something your able to do, if you post the bars up to us with where you want them welding on we shall do this Free of charge. However we won't be responsible for you not marking these correctly!! The cages also come with mirror mounts.

Both cages are also compatible with Windscreens.

How is this cage different to Westfield Cage

These cages are slightly different to the Westfield cages. In the top hoops the hoop is a continuous loop. The side door bars have plates instead of round holes, which allows for misalignment and differences in chassis. The narrow cage has the same rake front to rear as the wide. The bars that run down by your sides are pulled out slightly more to allow more room for your arms in an impact.

Will this cage fit a chassis with Westfield cage mounts

Unfortunately not, when caged was jigging up for these, they discovered that on the orginal cage, the front legs of the cage which bolt through the side of the chassis aren’t actually the same distance from the rear arch on both sides. They therefore rectified this when rejigging for this cage. However if you give me a call direct a PlaysKool I shall talk you through what we can do for you.

Is this cage competition compliant

Yes, both the narrow and the wide cages are FIA Homologated and you can purchase the homologation papers for these as well from the MSA. Due to the cages been homologated its allowed caged to make these cages out of much smaller diameter tube, hence a small weight saving over a cage that was produced to blue book standards. Also been FIA homologated means that you can use the cage here in the UK and also internationally.

What will it cost

This bulk buy deal is by far the best deal you’ll ever see from us!

All cages will be £695 + VAT so costing you a mere £834!

Carriage will be £75 + VAT so costing you £90 or you can collect from us. (You’ll need to prearrange)

Carriage is done by a pallet company, so someone will need to be there to sign for the cage and it’ll arrive in an almighty big box, so if it’s going to your place of work you’ll need to have a transit or bigger to get it home! Caged will be sending direct.

The Terms & Conditions

The above prices are subject to one condition! There has to be TEN buyers for these!

To place an order you need to put your name on the list below, I will also need to know whether you need a wide or a narrow and if you’re a narrow I need to know if you have an independent or a live axle. If you’re at all unsure of what car you have then please contact me, I cannot be responsible if that cage doesn’t fit as you’ve told me you have a narrow and you actually have a wide.

The closing date for orders is September the 30th 2015.

There will be a 50% deposit required upon this time to secure your order. If we reach 10 people well before the cut off date of the 30th, then if you’d like to have early delivery of your cage if you give me this deposit I’ll have your cage put into production.

Finally delivery time is around 4 to 6 weeks. This is very much dependant on numbers though.

Pictures

Attached are some pictures of the cage fitted to Ash Mason’s beautiful narrow car.

Narrow%201.jpg

Narrow%202.jpg

Narrow%203.jpg

Narrow%204.jpg

QUESTIONS?

Could all questions please be emailed direct to me at sales@plays-kool.co.uk as you'll have a much quicker response, i'll then update this thread if the question is relevant to others

1. Gary Lucas (KugaWestie) Widebody Car

2. Chris Lowe (cl290005) widebody car

• Like 2

do they fit a windscreen?

Narrow one for me please

• Like 1

3. John - Narrow Car

3. John - Narrow Live Axle Car

4. Keith - Narrow Independant Car

Bump

Come on fellas, there was at least 15 showing interest in the previous thread

As discussed Luke; 

3. John - Narrow Live Axle Car

4. Keith - Narrow Independant Car

5. Dean - Megabusa Widebody Car

:) 

There may be a fair few looking at upgrading Roll Bar rather than going full cage for 2016

There may be a fair few looking at upgrading Roll Bar rather than going full cage for 2016

I'm in that camp.... i want a touring car and whilst i get the extra safety this is not a kungfu panda

so aa composites boot + roll bar for me 

I saw Ash's cage at the Cheshire Meet last night; looks very good

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.