Anyone know this one?

Andy - a15cro

Awesome!    The car seems to have a lot of upgrades that would normally cost a packet, even if you did them yourself, so you may not realise the full value of what you'll be getting.   Taking junior wasn't your best idea, should have driven it as a priority.  

I know Sooty, but wife was away for the weekend as was my son, although in Leeds so I could have dropped her off! But if he goes for the price it will be subject to a drive.

Offers gone in, I've got everything crossed for a positive reply.

Noticed my over budget fall back has also gone now, probably too much for me anyway at this stage.

Just browsing while I sweat it out. www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/advert/201508186151751?atmobcid=soc4 This ones on my door step. Not so keen on the chrome but looks clean.

The orange one's "fixed seats" are fine if they suit your particular pedal reach / preference, otherwise (to state the obvious) they're not easily adjusted for the initial drive home.  Clearly drilling more holes in the floor or adding an adjuster rail will personalise things a bit better in the longer term.

The yellow one on autotrader presents nicely but I'd ask for a few more photos (engine bay) etc. I think I'd lose the spare wheel too is it were mine.

Following northern naming convention however, you'd have to consider calling it "Daffodil, tulip or sunflower"

• Like 1

The orange one's "fixed seats" are fine if they suit your particular pedal reach / preference, otherwise (to state the obvious) they're not easily adjusted for the initial drive home.  Clearly drilling more holes in the floor or adding an adjuster rail will personalise things a bit better in the longer term.

The yellow one on autotrader presents nicely but I'd ask for a few more photos (engine bay) etc. I think I'd lose the spare wheel too is it were mine.

Following northern naming convention however, you'd have to consider calling it "Daffodil, tulip or sunflower"

WoooooHooooooooooooooooooo

We could collectively  be known as the ................floribundas

Just browsing while I sweat it out. www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/advert/201508186151751?atmobcid=soc4 This ones on my door step. Not so keen on the chrome but looks clean.

Pop round and have a look, it may confirm you made a good choice with the orange Zetec.