BoB memorial flight

TAFKARM

I use HQ-spotthestation, whenever it's going over my house I get an email alert, next one is 5.54am tomorrow.....i might give that one a miss :d

I think it's amazing that I can watch a real spaceship with real spacemen on board flying over my house, and when the conditions are right it's clear as a bell :t-up:

It was the brightest thing in the sky yesterday morning, you couldn't miss it if you knew what time it's due over. I use this website. (You'll have to alter the location unless you live in Bishop Auckland.)

http://iss.astroviewer.net/observation.php?lon=-1.6787879999999404&lat=54.663822&name=Bishop%20Auckland

• Like 1

I use HQ-spotthestation, whenever it's going over my house I get an email alert, next one is 5.54am tomorrow.....i might give that one a miss :d

I think it's amazing that I can watch a real spaceship with real spacemen on board flying over my house, and when the conditions are right it's clear as a bell :t-up:

Thought I would try that but was worried if i register they might send tons of junk mail along with the good stuff , so I just take the odd peep now and again with the bin's from my upstairs window  :t-up:

Absolutely amazing what some of the neighbors get up to in the early hours  :)

I watched it go over Hereford this morning. It was crystal clear.

Thanks for posting the links above

That live feed from the helmet cams is effin' amazing.

Does anyone want this BoB memorial scarf for the cost of postage? (unopened)

FullSizeRender_zpsahqse2lf.jpg

Can you pm me how much you wAnt and your PayPal address and I can pay you from my phone.

I would send the money as a family or friend then you will have no fees to pay.

If you have Barclays Pingit I can do that also.

I'll see how much the postage is, probably b******* all so you can just have it. PM me your address please.