carbon-nv: Updated Parts and Price list

carbon-nv

Thanks for the kind endorsement David, great to meet you and thank you to Pete also, as being kept busy with diffusers right now!

Steve, I'll send you a PM

• 3 months later...

Good evening Mark,

I would like to refit my westfield interior all out with carbon 2 x 2 please. If possible could i have some prices on a pair of side panels, rear bulkhead panel top finisher, dash board wide, boot panel and a sheet of carbon so i can do the tunnel as well 1100 x 1100mm if it can be done. My name is James and can be contacted on 07814759441 or 01749840836. With the bulkhead panel does that mean i wouldn't need the contoured finisher!!

Hi James

I will send you a PM tomorrow with all the information you need

Regards

Mark

Cant recommend Mark and his products highly enough. I bought all these panels and in the process of installing them this winter.

20151222_142407_zpsuhuifz2t.jpg

Good morning Mark

From what someone has just posted above that will be exactly what i want. I didn't realise you did the tunnel panels as well. If i could have a price like everything above that would be great. thanks for posting that above scottish westy

PM sent James and thank you to Graeme for posting the pic! :yes:

hi mark can you quote me for all the interior panels and a panel to cover the boot as well thanks neil

Could you send me details of the interior kit as above, also price for a carbon aeroscreen. Its a seiw zk wide 2005 westfield. Cheers.

Any chance you may be offering the side pa ela (exterio r) at some point?

Hi Dave

Could you please just confirm what part you were asking about?

If it was exterior side panels, I can do the flared engine bay sides. Happy to supply dimensions if you wanted to check potential fitment on your chassis if you'd like to drop me a PM

Just to add that I can also do them with two price options - all carbon or a slightly cheaper option with the use of e-glass as reinforcement

Thanks

Mark

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.