carbon-nv: Updated Parts and Price list

carbon-nv

Hi All

As promised, please find below a small list of parts currently available for sale:

• Two pairs of 'aero+' cycle wings (up to 205 tyres) - £170 per pair plus £12 p&p

• One pair of half doors (suitable for Widebody but will fit Narrow with some trimming) - £170 plus £12 p&p - SOLD SUBJECT TO PAYMENT

•  One Narrow dashboard blank - £120 plus £12 p&p - SOLD SUBJECT TO PAYMENT

• Two 'double bubble aeroscreens - One is in plain weave and the other in twill weave - TWILL WEAVE ONE SOLD SUBJECT TO PAYMENT

Both of these are available for £90 plus £12 p&p (usually £120) owing to the fact that the plain weave one was the first out of the new mould and I've since decided to opt for a slightly heavier backing layer on subsequent screens. It is perfectly strong and light, but thought people would appreciate a slightly heavier feel on future parts

The twill weave screen has a slight weave pull visible approx. 5cm up from the bottom and about 20cm left of centre. The visible effect is of a patch approx. 10mm square that looks darker than the surrounding fabric. I've tried my best to capture it in the linked picture below:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/8juct9vhfgygqs3/20150807_150508.jpg?dl=0

Please PM me if you'd like any of these parts and I'll check back in the morning to confirm to those expressing a definite interest first. Apologies to be operating a 'first dibs' system on the early run of parts, but I'm hopeful of being able to move to a more straightforward 'on demand' way of working very soon, when I've gotten a few tooling and admin jobs out of the way.

I know already that there are quite a few parts that people would like to see available and I'll be working hard over the coming months to meet the demand, subject to sufficient interest in those, of course

I have also got a limited stock of M5 X 25mm bighead fasteners available for £1.25 each to anyone buying wings/aeroscreens etc. and wanting to bond-in for a cleaner look.

To help get the ball rolling, I will be offering members buying parts via the Boardroom a flat £10 off anything valued at over £100 and £5 off for anything less than that (excl. p&p). This offer excludes the aeroscreens listed above, however.

Thanks for looking and examples of the parts currently for sale and those coming soon can be viewed via the attached link:

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/5aace60eomcaccv/AABuxd7JKz3gCoGF8DxCic3Qa?dl=0

Cheers

Mark

The aeroscreens are sized to fit a wide scuttle Gary. However, there is some flex in them and I've yet to try one against a Narrow scuttle

So, if anyone buys one for Narrow fitment and it isn't possible to get a good fit, even with a little trimming, I'd offer a full refund plus return postage cost. I'd then look to re-model accordingly

Hi Mark

Doors have arrived, nice finish, will try them for fit at the weekend

Regards

Rich

Hello Mark would it be possible to make a boot box cover with an integrated rear panel finishing strip??

Regards Shindha

Dash has arrived yesterday been looking for one for a Narrow for a couple have months have to say the quality is exceptional!!! Thank you very much i can't wait to get it fitted  

Thank you gents

Shindha - In theory, yes, a boot box cover could be made with an angled return at the leading edge.

Fitting one around the roll bar feels like it might be tricky, however and I have a suspicion that you'd likely have to remove the roll bar completely to get everything to fit in place. Might be problematic if easy access to the diff area is desired?

Not certain the type of roll-bar you've got, but have a look at it and PM me if it's something you think might work for you

Regards

Mark

Mark

Any plans yet for rear arch protectors? I'm really interested in a pair that follows the contours of the arch(like the ones carbon mods used to supply) rather than the plan flat panel style

Cheers Martin

Hi Martin

I've just started to look at these and will try my best to cover the bases over the coming months. They're a tricky shape, so another part that really needs to be made in pre-preg fabric

As you know, there are a few variants to consider also, so it will take a bit of time but they're fairly high on my 'to do' list

Regards

Mark

Thank you gents

Shindha - In theory, yes, a boot box cover could be made with an angled return at the leading edge.

Fitting one around the roll bar feels like it might be tricky, however and I have a suspicion that you'd likely have to remove the roll bar completely to get everything to fit in place. Might be problematic if easy access to the diff area is desired?

Not certain the type of roll-bar you've got, but have a look at it and PM me if it's something you think might work for you

Regards

Mark

Hi Mark will PM you soon by the way I have a Caged cage.

Shindha

• 5 weeks later...

Picked some parts up this evening.  Top quality and service.  I didn't realise that Mark was made redundant last year and this is a Westfield owners hobby turned into a fulltime new start up business. 

I wish him well.

David

• Like 1

yes top quality items . good luck :t-up:

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.